Aggressive Pennsylvania Attorney Defends Individuals Accused of Crimes
York lawyer fights against criminal allegations
When you’re accused of a crime, you do not have to go through it on your own. At the Law Office of Ronald J. Gross, LLC, based in York, I stand up for the rights of individuals throughout Southcentral Pennsylvania and plan a course of legal action that gives my clients the best chance at getting charges reduced or dropped completely. Whether you allegedly violated a traffic law or you’ve been accused of a violent act such as battery, I’ll challenge the prosecution’s evidence and fight for your freedom.
Reputable litigation skills for Pennsylvania individuals involved in the criminal justice system
As a criminal defense attorney, I provide representation to clients who have been charged with a wide range of crimes, including:
- Drug and alcohol crimes — If you have been accused of drug crimes like possession or distribution, I will work to create a strong defense and assert your rights. If you were arrested for DUI/DWI, I will determine if the charges can be dropped or reduced.
- Weapons crimes — Individuals who have been charged with illegal sale of a firearm or other gun and weapons crimes can rely on my experience defending against these types of allegations.
- Violent crimes — I provide legal counsel to individuals accused of assault and battery, domestic violence crimes and homicide. These are serious crimes that could result in years, or life, in prison. I’ll use every legal tactic at my disposal to defend you.
- Traffic violations — If you were issued a citation for running a red light, speeding or some other traffic violation, I’ll help you contest the ticket and work to avoid added points on your license.
- Civil asset forfeiture — If you’ve had property seized by the government because of its alleged illegality or use in connection with a crime, I will represent you in the state civil asset forfeiture proceeding and seek to have your property returned.
I also use my experience in criminal law to defend clients against sex crimes and offer post-conviction relief in matters related to parole and probation.
Contact a proficient Southcentral PA attorney to arrange your initial consultation
The Law Office of Ronald J. Gross, LLC fights for Southcentral PA individuals in criminal defense matters. Please call 717-779-1955 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my York, PA office.